Speaking at Service Design in Gov 2019
Looks like me and Kieran will be speaking at Service Design in Government 2019.
The conference takes place in Edinburgh in March and we'll be doing a case study on making stats easier to understand.
Here's a bit about the talk from the conference website;
At this session, you will learn how we:
- worked with a multidisciplinary team across our department and the wider organisation
- gathered evidence to convince stakeholders of the need for simpler statistical reports
- presented our work to senior stakeholders and regulatory bodies
- learnt about the needs of end users and internal users
- improved the service by co-designing and pair-writing with teams
Hopefully see you there!