Speaking at Service Design in Gov 2019
- Author Benjy Stanton
The conference takes place in Edinburgh in March and we'll be doing a case study on making stats easier to understand.
Here's a bit about the talk from the conference website;
At this session, you will learn how we:
- worked with a multidisciplinary team across our department and the wider organisation
- gathered evidence to convince stakeholders of the need for simpler statistical reports
- presented our work to senior stakeholders and regulatory bodies
- learnt about the needs of end users and internal users
- improved the service by co-designing and pair-writing with teams
Hopefully see you there!