- Author Benjy Stanton
I did it! 30 posts in 30 days!
I spent more time tweaking the patterns and components on the blog, rather than writing actual articles, but I think that's okay.
Here's a quick highlight reel
- I created a new image post template and blogged about it
- Added a link to my RSS feed to the footer
- Made a list of words that my 2 year old says
- Made a list of interaction design tools that I use
- Started adding some indieweb features to the site in the shape of microformats
- Blogged from my phone using the Working Copy app
- Created a progress bar and key figures dashboard for my blog
- Next and previous links to the bottom of articles
Thanks to Jukesie for encouraging me to do it. And to Michelle for putting up with me blogging every night.